We are so proud to be among Bayerns Best 50 again!
ZECK is back on the list! The Bavarian State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Regional Development, and Energy has once again awarded the 50 fastest-growing medium-sized companies.
This prestigious award is given to companies that have experienced exceptional growth in their number of employees and revenue in recent years. ZECK has also been honored with this distinction.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Bavarian State Ministry for Economic Affairs for this prestigious award and to our employees, customers, and partners who have contributed to our success.
- Emission-free work
- Maximum energy efficiency through recuperation
- Battery capacity designed for 1-3 working days
- Exchangeable battery system for maximum flexibility on the construction site
- Easy battery change without tools <1 minute
- No noise emission - allows working in residential/nature protection areas and reduces stress for operators
- Environmentally friendly, since no oil and no fuel
Introducing the ZECK Al/Steel Separator (ZAS) - the revolutionary technology that is transforming the recycling of old transmission lines. With the increasing focus on sustainability and reducing emissions, the ZAS machine is a game-changer in the recycling industry.
Retrofitting possible for all ZECK line cars LF 923 LF 947 LF 975
- The safety brake is activated by spring force - for maximum functional safety
- Hydraulic control system (without electrics)
- Safe stopping of the line car up to a slope of 25 degrees,even with greased or wet conducter
- SLTS - Smart Low Tensioning System for an extremely low minimal tension force
- Extremely low minimal tensioning force for puller-tensioners of 25 - 240 kN.
- Perfectly suited for OPGW stringing operations (Patent pending)